Monday 14 April 2014

Flowering, but not in my garden!

As slight change to the usual series I thought I would show you what was growing in my Mums garden on a lovely visit last week. There was so much to choose from and most of it I wanted! So here are my favourites:

Miniature  Cherry

Small Salix

Spiraea

Cowslips

Pale Daffodils

Amelanchier

Bergenia

   




   
Four lovely types of Muscari - tufty, white, pale blue and white tipped.

Erysimum bowles mauve

Primula Wanda

Pulsatilla

Exochordia (the pearl bush) with strings of buds

Osmanthus Delavayi

Iberis

Glorious Tulips reaching for the sun

Magnolia Stellata

Plum blossom with a very compliant bee.

As I said I would love all of these in my garden and I've made a start on that ambition already! I came home with some cuttings of the Erysimum and two beautiful Pulsatillas from the lovely Aigburth Hall Nursery just three minutes from my Mums house, together with a host of other goodies. So now even more of the posts about my garden will credit my Mum. 

Thanks Mum!


No comments:

Post a Comment