Tuesday 13 January 2015

Woody Wonder!

I've always thought of January as a grey month but this Sunday it turned into a brown one!
On a walk through Idless Woods near Truro we came across a Forestry Commission work area which was teeming with lovely browns and textures which I felt I had to share.
Ironically we were there looking for a photo location that looked green, not so successful on that front - our search continues!

But there were some other colours about, lovely lichens...


and even some signs of spring!




3 comments:

  1. It would make a good mood board.. lovely woody colours and textures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was just like the forestry people had planned it all to inspire and impress.

      Delete
  2. I love the lichens. I could live in that colour, whatever it is!

    ReplyDelete