Wednesday 15 February 2017

Proof of Action!

After my last post I thought I should prove that I had been out in the garden and done some stuff. Specifically I cut back my old Hellebore foliage and tried to prevent my Clematis armandii from wiggling it's way up under the utility room roof tiles.

The Clematis wrangling led to some casualties, and the snails had been at a couple of my Hellebores (grrrrr - swines!) so some dinky flower arrangements occurred which I was rather pleased with!


I also thought I'd post a reminder that it is Bosvigo Gardens Hellebore Day in Truro this coming Saturday. 

It's a chance to revel in a garden that is very much not ignored and neglected like mine and has an amazing early show of spring loveliness every year. I'll be there (with my garden envy), probably raving about Hellebores again!




No comments:

Post a Comment