Saturday 7 March 2015

The Garden at the turn of the month!

I had been intending to do an 'end of the month' February round-up of what's in the garden, but the Hellebores were so on the edge of opening that I waited a couple of days to try and catch them at their best. So now it's turned into a 'beginning of next month' round-up instead and the Hellebores haven't disappointed.

(pesky snails got to this one!)

Bosvigo double veined pink

 Bosvigo single speckled pale pink

Dark single...

...dark double. Glorious and they are almost all from Bosvigo Nursery. I haven't included my two new hellebores either, see here, which aren't in the ground yet so somehow it seemed a bit of a cheat to claim them as a success quite yet.

But it isn't just Hellebores...

 I have Iris reticulata...

Snowdrops...

Cyclamen Coum...

Primroses...

and Crocus.

They're all flowering their little hearts out and when the sun pops out it really does feel like spring is well and truly on the way.

Which is a bit of a worry as I haven't even ordered my seeds or finished clearing and pruning - eeeek!
Best get those skates on, busy time ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment